Various configurations can be stored electronically to be reengaged as required, and there's even launch control for maximum take-off power.
What does MTOP stand for?
MTOP stands for Maximum Take-off Power
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTOP
We have 2 other meanings of MTOP in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Time On Line
- Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine (various universities)
- Maximum Take-Off Mass
- Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism
- Military Teens on the Move (now Military Youth on the Move)
- More Than One Month Black Achiever
- Medium-Term Oil Market Report (International Energy Agency)
- Measurement Ton
- Metric Ton
- Michigan Teen Outreach Program
- Ministerio de Transporte Y Obras Públicas (Uruguay)
- Multi-Technology OSS Program (TeleManagement Forum)
- Medical Therapy of Prostatic Symptoms (clinical research study; US NIH)
- Million Theoretical Operations Per Second
- Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (a protein)
- Man, Technology, Organisation and Risk Management
- Maximum Torque
- Magnetic-Tape Operating System
- Major Trauma Outcome Study (est. 1982; Committee on Trauma; American College of Surgeons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 911 Turbo will have the option of a seven-speed double clutch gearbox and paddle shifters as well as launch control for maximum take-off power.