These decisions have been based on requirements regarding the maximum surface temperature.
What does MAXST stand for?
MAXST stands for Maximum Surface (Cladding) Temperature
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Modular Architecture for the Exchange of Information
- Maximize Indefinite Delivery (contract type)
- Magnetic and Atmospheric X-Ray Imaging Experiment
- MicroArcsecond X-Ray Imaging Mission (NASA)
- Multi-Axial Monolithic Integrated Accelerometer
- Management of Administrative eXpenditure Information System
- Mine Action Extensible Markup Language (action against landmines and unexploded ordnance)
- Multi-Channel Access XML
- Maximal Packing (packing scheme)
- Maximum Speed Parameters
- Maximum Singular Value
- MAX Server Segment
- Maximum Time To Repair
- Maximum Access to Diagnosis and Therapy: The Electronic Library of Medicine (database)
- Museo Nazionale delle Arti del XXI Secolo (Italian: National Musuem of Art for the 21st Century)
- Mad About You (TV show)
- Madison Area YMCA (Madison, NJ)
- Mangrove Cay, Bahamas (Airport Code)
- Mansfield Area YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Mansfield, OH)
- May Department Stores Company (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This product was certified for a maximum surface area to volume ration of 50 sq.
Maximum surface feet, which is a function of RPM and tool diameter, should never exceed 15,000 sfm.
Nokia Siemens Networks has provided a solar tracking system, which follows the sun and turns the maximum surface of the solar panels toward it, to increase solar energy production for the site operation.
5 shows that the maximum surface hardness of the tested wheel (411 and 384 HB) is not in the rolling centre (its distance from the inner wheel edge makes 70 mm) but 30 mm further.
Investigation of the Maximum Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) and the maximum surface temperature ([T.
Also impact test and thermal test such as maximum surface temperature (MST) are the general requirement for all apparatus as per IEC 60079-0 .