[sigma]] is the maximum singular value and T(jw)is the nominal closed loop transfer matrix defined by: T(jw)=G(jw) x K(jw) x [[I + G(jw) x K(jw)].
What does MaxSV stand for?
MaxSV stands for Maximum Singular Value
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maximize Indefinite Delivery (contract type)
- Magnetic and Atmospheric X-Ray Imaging Experiment
- MicroArcsecond X-Ray Imaging Mission (NASA)
- Multi-Axial Monolithic Integrated Accelerometer
- Management of Administrative eXpenditure Information System
- Mine Action Extensible Markup Language (action against landmines and unexploded ordnance)
- Multi-Channel Access XML
- Maximal Packing (packing scheme)
- Maximum Speed Parameters
- Maximum Surface (Cladding) Temperature
- MAX Server Segment
- Maximum Time To Repair
- Maximum Access to Diagnosis and Therapy: The Electronic Library of Medicine (database)
- Museo Nazionale delle Arti del XXI Secolo (Italian: National Musuem of Art for the 21st Century)
- Mad About You (TV show)
- Madison Area YMCA (Madison, NJ)
- Mangrove Cay, Bahamas (Airport Code)
- Mansfield Area YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Mansfield, OH)
- May Department Stores Company (stock symbol)
- Maysville (Amtrak station code; Maysville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For a MIMO system, the maximum singular value of the sensitivity function evaluated over the frequencies concerned should be less than one; [bar.