The battery extracts power from the solar panel using a technique called maximum power point tracking (MPPT).
What does MPPT stand for?
MPPT stands for Maximum Power Point Tracking (space power regulator topology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MPPT
We have 4 other meanings of MPPT in our Acronym Attic
- Miniature Package Power Solutions (Zetex)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular para la Salud (Venezuela Ministry of Health)
- Mission Planning Peripheral Console
- Mobile Phone Photography Show
- Modality Performed Procedure Step (medical imaging)
- Most Penetrating Particle Size
- Mount Pleasant Primary School (Australia)
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Multipurpose Process Storage Complex
- Mass Peak Profiling From Selected Ion Recording Data
- Methylprednisolone Pulse Therapy
- Mucin-Producing Pancreatic Tumor (oncology)
- Minnesota Psychopathic Personality Treatment Center (sex offender treatment program; Moose Lake, Minnesota)
- Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (India)
- Mobile Police Patrol Unit (Uganda)
- Multi Purpose Power Unit
- Mineral Planning Policy Wales (UK)
- Ministry of Physical Planning and Works (Nepal)
- Monterey Peninsula Pop Warner (Monterey, CA)
- Mueller Prost Purk and Willbrand (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers are developing an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control strategy for PV inverters.
sh]: shunt cell resistance; Principle of maximum power point tracking control  The photovoltaic module operation depends strongly on the load characteristics, (Fig.