The battery extracts power from the solar panel using a technique called maximum power point tracking (MPPT).
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Maximum Power Point
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Massively Parallel Platform
- Massively Parallel Processing/Processor
- Master of Public Policy
- Master/Maintainability Program Plan
- Material Processing Platform
- Material Processing Procedure
- Materials, Processes and Parts
- Maternity Pay Period
- Maximizing Participation Project
- Maximum Plausible Position (negotiation strategy)
- Mechanical Polishing Planarization
- Mechanical Protection Plan (various companies)
- Medicaid Purchase Plan (Louisiana)
- Medical Physics Publishing
- Melanesian Progressive Party (Vanuatu)
- Member of Provincial Parliament (Canada; also MLA)
- Member Purchase Program (computing)
- Memoryless Polynomial Predistortion
- Mentor-Protégé Program
- Meridian Passport
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to AUO, the features of its ACPV technology that can solve the shading problem include that such technology in each module can track the maximum power point and maintain its operation with excellent efficiency under any weather or shading conditions.
Researchers are developing an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control strategy for PV inverters.
sh]: shunt cell resistance; Principle of maximum power point tracking control  The photovoltaic module operation depends strongly on the load characteristics, (Fig.
A maximum power point tracker device also maximizes the amount of power delivered from the cells.
For Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers or grid-tied inverters, an efficiency factor of 0.