A gas mixture cooling system ensures that the CHP unit can operate permanently at maximum output levels by protecting the equipment in full-load operation during times of high outdoor temperatures and insufficient heat off-take.
What does MOL stand for?
MOL stands for Maximum Output Level
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOL
We have 60 other meanings of MOL in our Acronym Attic
- Manned Orbital Laboratory
- Margine Operativo Lordo
- Marine Online (US Marine Corps; website)
- Märkisch-Oderland (region in East Germany)
- Mask of Light (LEGO BIONICLE)
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- Max Overall Length
- Maximum Operating Level
- Maximum Order Limitations
- Maximum Ordering Limit
Samples in periodicals archive:
To the Editor: Our recent paper in the SAMJ (1) reported the maximum output levels of a vuvuzela at various distances from the horn.