What does MICPT stand for?
MICPT stands for Maximum Internal Carotid Artery Plaque Thickness
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mercury Injection Capillary Pressure
- Methyl Isocyanate Pyridyl Piperazine
- Microbially Induced Calcite Precipitation
- Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic
- Multipotent isl1+ Cardiovascular Progenitor Cell
- Multipurpose Information Consumer Profile (healthcare)
- Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Master Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement (US Communities)
- Microwaves and Photonics in Access Networks
- Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers, Inc.
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
- Materiel Change Information Report
- Maximum Individual Cancer Risk (air quality management measure)
- Member of the Institute of Clinical Research (European professional academic institute)
- Minimally Interrupted Cardiac Resuscitation
- Minimum Internal Control Requirements (various companies)
- Management in Construction Researchers Association
- Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act of 1975
- Microfinance Innovation Center for Resources and Alternatives (Indonesia)