Pasternack's hand formable precision assemblies are 100% Hi-Pot, continuity, and 100% VSWR tested to the maximum frequency of assembly.
What does F(max) stand for?
F(max) stands for Maximum Frequency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fantasy and Science Fiction
- Fire and Safety Test Detachment (various organizations)
- Fire & Theft (insurance)
- Float and Thermostatic (steam trap)
- From & To
- Fuel and Transportation (US Navy)
- Filthy & Verminous
- Fruit and Vegetable
- Fillmore & Western Railway
- Forecasts and Warnings
- Adsorption Function
- Function of X (mathematics)
- North American Fury Jet Fighter Aircraft (Korea)
- Douglas Sky Knight Fighter Aircraft (Vietnam)
- Grumman Tigercat Jet Fighter Aircraft (Korea) (Later F-11)
- Grumman Tomcat Fighter Aircraft (US Navy)
- Quick Strike Variant of the F-14D Fighter Aircraft
- McDonnell Douglas Banshee Jet Fighter Aircraft (Korea)
- McDonnell Douglas Demon Jet Fighter Aircraft (Korea)
- McDonnell Douglas Phantom Fighter Aircraft (Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a maximum frequency time of 40 minutes, the service will be available on two 75-seater buses from 5:30am to 11:30pm everyday against only Dh5.
To be precise, it is possible for a decoupling capacitor to be effective if its distance from the signal trace is less than a quarter wavelength at the maximum frequency of interest.
To certify an installation, tests should be done to a maximum frequency of 100 MHz.
This figure is the maximum frequency spectrum efficiency for 4G as defined by WINNER*4.