0735402922 Bayesian inference and maximum entropy methods in science and engineering; proceedings.
What does MAXENT stand for?
MAXENT stands for Maximum Entropy Methods (in Science and Engineering; workshop)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maximum Shipment Quantity
- Maximum/Threshold Crossing
- Mid-Atlantic Xterra Club
- Maximum Capture
- Maximum Cell Transfer Delay
- Max Database
- Maximum Distance-To-Noise Ratio
- Maximum Degrees of Parallelism (computing)
- Maxwell Resources
- Maximum Elevation (water reservoir, for flow)
- Maximum Error
- Modular Architecture for the Exchange of Information
- Maximize Indefinite Delivery (contract type)
- Magnetic and Atmospheric X-Ray Imaging Experiment
- MicroArcsecond X-Ray Imaging Mission (NASA)
- Multi-Axial Monolithic Integrated Accelerometer
- Management of Administrative eXpenditure Information System
- Mine Action Extensible Markup Language (action against landmines and unexploded ordnance)
- Multi-Channel Access XML
- Maximal Packing (packing scheme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This approach is embodied in the Bayesian and maximum entropy methods [3,4,5,6].