But they took the lead before being edged out 2-1 at Butlin Road in December and Valley boss Dave Stringer will demand maximum concentration.
What does CMAX stand for?
CMAX stands for Maximum Concentration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMAX
We have 1 other meaning of CMAX in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Maintenance Availability (US Navy)
- Controlled Movement Area Violation (aviation)
- Chartered Member of the Australian Veterinary Association (animal health)
- Center for Medical, Agricultural, and Veterinary Entomology (USDA ARS Research Center)
- Capillary Malformation-Arteriovenous Malformation
- Construction Maintenance and Allied Workers (Canadian union)
- Common Missile Approach Warning System
- Combined Medical Assistance Exercise
- Content Management for American Express (content management system)
- Maximum Capacity
- Christian Medical Association of Zambia
- Church Medical Association of Zambia
- Call Me Back
- Callaway Multipurpose Building
- Campus Mailbox
- Campus Ministry Board (various universities)
- Canadian Mathematics Bulletin
- Capacity Management Branch (US Internal Revenue Service
- Caparo Merchant Bar PLC (steel company)
- Carbolic Methylene Blue
Samples in periodicals archive:
9783527334704 List of MAK and BAT values 2012; maximum concentrations and biological tolerance values and the workplace.
For example, a 2011 review by the European Commission's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety found that the "use of triclosan at a maximum concentration of 0.
Meanwhile, it has been more positive about 'Disperse Violet 1' in semi-permanent hair dyes and 'HC Yellow n9', setting a maximum concentration of 0.
So I will race with maximum concentration and hopefully with not make too many mistakes through the year," said Alonso.
9783527323050 List of MAK and BAT values 2008; maximum concentrations and biological tolerance values at the workplace.