A total of 2,409 samples were analysed, of which 58 per cent of the eatables exceeded the maximum allowable concentration limit of 100 milligrams per kg, while 16.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Maximum Allowable Concentration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Material Accountability and Control
- Material Accounting Center
- Material Accumulation Costing
- Material Adverse Change
- Materiel Acquisition Command
- Mathematics and Computation (MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab project)
- Maximum Acceptable Concentration
- Maximum Adjacent Cut (locksmithing)
- Maximum Allowable Charge
- Maximum Allowable Cost
- Maximum Amount Contributable (US IRS)
- Maximum Asset Capability (economics)
- McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Mean Aerodynamic Center
- Mean Aerodynamic Chord
- Mean Alveolar Concentration (anesthesiology)
- Measurement and Analysis Center
- Mechanized Assignment and Control
- Media Access Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 times more than maximum allowable concentrations.
The ammonium hydroxide product, at its maximum allowable concentration, contains 150 times less radioactivity than naturally occurring uranium in phosphate fertilizers.
Since 1987, the maximum allowable concentration of ozone is .