One of the main reasons for this stabling of production change is that the Maximum Allowable Biomass limit in Norway is almost reached thereby limiting significant production growth potential.
What does MAB stand for?
MAB stands for Maximum Allowable Biomass (fish farming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAB
We have 178 other meanings of MAB in our Acronym Attic
- Man and Biosphere (UNESCO)
- Man and the Biosphere Programme
- Managing Assaultive Behavior (nursing certification)
- Marine Advisory Board
- Marine Air Base (US Navy)
- Marine Amphibious Brigade
- Mark After Break (DMX 512 protocol term)
- Master Address Book (Lotus Notes / Domino)
- Master of Agribusiness
- Material Advisory Board (National Research Council, Washington, DC)
- Maximum Allowable Burp
- Maximum Assignable Bandwidth
- Medicaid Advisory Board (Vermont)
- Medical Ambulance Bus (Sartin Services, Inc.)
- Medical Association of Billers (est. 1995; Las Vegas, NV)
- Memory Address Bus
- Mesenchymoangioblasts (cells)
- Meters Above Bottom (oceanography)
- MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) Amphibious Baseline (Navy/Marine Corps)
- Meubel- en Autobekledingsbedrijf