RELATED ARTICLE: Back office operations in Barbados Mauritius decided to build support for an offshore sector and formed a trade support institution, the Mauritius Offshore Business Activities Authority.
What does MOBAA stand for?
MOBAA stands for Mauritius Offshore Business Activities Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOBAA
We have 1 other meaning of MOBAA in our Acronym Attic
- Main Operating Base/Bare Base Microwave Landing System
- Massive Online Battle Arena (online gaming)
- Metro Omaha Builders Association (est. 1946; Omaha, NE)
- Metro Orlando Business Alliance (Florida)
- Mfantsipim Old Boys Association (former students of Mfantsipim Secondary School, Cape-Coast, Ghana)
- Military Operations in Built-up Areas
- Mobility Operations in Built-up Areas
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (gaming)
- Museum of Bad Art (Dedham, MA)
- Mauritius Offshore Business Activities Act 1992
- Machinery of Bakery and Confectionery (conference)
- Mobile Atlas Creator (software; maps)
- Military Operations In Built-Up Areas Combat Simulation
- Missouri Bar
- Mobilization Army Program for Individual Training
- Motorized Offensive Battle Attack Tank (toy)
- Motortransportbataljon (Dutch)
- Month of Browser Bugs (blog site)
- Mothers of Black/Brown Babies
- Medical Officers' Basic Course (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The controlling Mauritius Offshore Business Activities Authority (MOBAA) is particularly concerned to consolidate Mauritius' good reputation.
A new Offshore Development Company is being set up, initially as an arm of the Government's existing Investment Centre, and like the Mauritius Offshore Business Activities Authority (MOBAA) will promote the EPZ internationally to investors.