New England tight end Rob Gronkowski (arm) is still sidelined, while Jacksonville remain without running back Maurice Jones-Drew.
What does MJD stand for?
MJD stands for Maurice Jones-Drew (American football player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MJD
We have 12 other meanings of MJD in our Acronym Attic
- Maison du Jeune Citoyen de Schiltigheim
- Malaysian Journal of Computer Science (est. 1985; Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology; University of Malaya; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Malibu Jewish Center & Synagogue (Malibu, CA)
- Memorandum, Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Meridian Junior College Symphonic Band
- Marty Jemison Cycling Tours (Park City, UT)
- Mumbai Junior College Teachers Union (India)
- Machado-Joseph Disease (also known as Spinocerebellar Ataxia type 3)
- Maison de Justice et du Droit (French: House of Justice and Law; est. 1990)
- Martin J. Donnelly (antique tools and bookseller; Bath, NY)
- Modified Julian Date
- Mseleni Joint Disease (degenerative osteoarthropathy)
- Muslimische Jugend in Deutschland (German: Muslim Youth in Germany)
- Melbourne Jazz Dance Association (Melbourne, Australia)
- Michigan Juvenile Detention Association (Saginaw, MI)
- Modern Jive Dancers Association
- Margaret Jenkins Dance Company (San Francisco, CA)
- Masters Jumpers Dog of Canada
- Malaysian Journal of Distance Education
- Multiple Judge Declared Goal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eleven starters have lost a combined 70 games to injury, including running back Maurice Jones-Drew, which is definitely a bad thing.
Jones-Drew questionable Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew did not practice Thursday, but ran for the second straight day and Mularkey is still labeling Jones-Drew questionable for Sunday's game against the Patriots.