Adjustment measure The Maudsley Marital Questionnaire Relationship Adjustment (MMQR) Relationship adjustment was measured using the revised and adjusted Relationship adjustment scale, it was derived from the Maudsley Marital Questionnaire (MMQ) (Van Bussel, Enzlin, Ruytjens, Van den Berghe & Verhoeven, 2002) and was completed by individuals in a committed relationship.
What does MMQ stand for?
MMQ stands for Maudsley Marital Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMQ
We have 13 other meanings of MMQ in our Acronym Attic
- Multimode Power Unit
- Mean Maximum Peak Voltage
- Medium Mine Protected Vehicle (US DoD)
- Modified Military Pay Voucher System
- Mean Matched Population Weight
- Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works (Iraq)
- Millimeters Per Year
- Media Monitoring Project Zimbabwe
- Management Minutes Questionnaire (Massachusetts healthcare)
- Master of Medical Qigong
- Merchant Marine Qualified
- Mindful Movement Qigong (wellness class)
- Minimum Manufacturing Quantity
- Modern Mandolin Quartet
- Modified Maastricht Questionnaire (psychology and physiology)
- Monday Morning Quarterback
- Monday Morning Quarterback (contract furnishings industry magazine)
- Monday Morning Quarterback (US football slang)
- Mary Mary Quite Contrary
- Medical Materiel Quality Control