The Complete Gospel Parallels" is a studious read from Arthur Dewey and Robert Miller, offering a one-volume synopsis of the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Thomas, Peter, and some fragments of other Gospels (such as the Jewish-Christian Gospels of the Hebrews and Nazoreans, the Egerton Gospel, and more).
What does MMLJ stand for?
MMLJ stands for Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MMLJ
- Minimally Modified Low-Density Lipoprotein
- Marginal Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- Modified Maximum Likelihood Estimator (NASA algorithm to extract stability & control coefficients from flight test data)
- Metal Mining Liquid Effluent Regulations (Canada)
- Money Market Liaison Group (UK)
- Michigan Mobile Lithotripsy, Inc.
- Mild-to-Moderate Lung Injury (respiratory care)
- Modified Maximum Likelihood
- Medical Malpractice Liability Insurance Premium Assistance (New Jersey)
- Make Me Like Jesus
- Maryland Masters Lacrosse League (est. 1998)
- Metro Minor Lacrosse League (Canada)
- Mid-Michigan Library League (Cadillac, MI)
- Microporous Membrane Liquid-Liquid Extraction
- Malaysia Mental Literacy Movement (Kampar, Malaysia)
- Modified Maximum Likelihood Method
- Mediterranean, Mediterranean Littoral, and/or Middle East
- Majestic Mountain and Lakeview Outfitters (Lake City, CO)
- Marshall Mathers LP
- Martin Midstream Partners LP (Kilgore, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you want to take issue with atonement, I think you have to take issue with Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Paul, as well as their communities.
But the couple decided to sell the plot because they now want to be buried in a cemetery which is closer to their home and which would be easier for their children - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Julie - to visit.