28 Kyodo A companion dog for deaf people flew with its owner Tuesday from Matsumoto airport in Nagano Prefecture to Osaka, the first time such a dog has taken a flight in Japan, the nonprofit organization (NPO) which trained the dog said.
What does MMJ stand for?
MMJ stands for Matsumoto Airport (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMJ
We have 20 other meanings of MMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Channel Meter Interface Unit
- Mega Man 4 (video game)
- Making Medical Informatics Work (medical technology group)
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women (Canada)
- My Mom Is Watching
- Man-Machine Interface Working Group
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (Canada)
- Mainichi Medical Journal (Japan)
- Malawi Medical Journal (quarterly publication)
- Malta Medical Journal
- Medical Marijuana
- Michigan Mathematical Journal (Department of Mathematics; University of Michigan)
- Mitchell, Maxwell & Jackson, Inc. (real estate appraisals; New York, NY)
- Modified Modular Jack
- Moscow Mathematical Journal (Independent University of Moscow; Russia)
- Multimedia Journalist
- Mutuelle du Ministère de la Justice (French: Mutual Ministry of Justice)
- My Morning Jacket (band)
- Mymensingh Medical Journal (Bangladesh)
- Multi Media Jukebox
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yasuo Tanaka said Friday he plans to completely review the operation of Matsumoto airport in the central Japan prefecture.