The seven management tools are: * Affinity diagram, * Relations diagram, * Tree diagram, * Matrix diagram, * Matrix data analysis, * Arrow diagram, * Process decision program chart.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Matrix Diagram (Sprint - Quality)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Mason-Dixon (Civil War era boundary between Pennsylvania and Maryland)
- Mass Destruction
- Mass Driver (Gundam seed anime)
- Master Document
- Master of Disaster
- Master's Degree
- Material Defender (Descent game series)
- Materials Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Materiel Developer
- Materiel Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Safety Matrix software merges into one tool the traditionally separate steps of creating a cause and effects matrix diagram and configuring the safety system.