What does MASCOS stand for?
MASCOS stands for Mathematics and Statistics of Complex Systems (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Management System Certification Institute (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Manila Science High School (Manila, Philippines)
- Movimento Adulti Scout Cattolici Italiani (Italian)
- Multidisciplinary Association of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals (UK)
- Muslim American Society Council of Islamic Schools
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication and Leadership (academic degree; Seton Hall University; South Orange, NJ)
- Marine Aquarium Society of Central Ontario (Canada)
- Medical Academic and Scientific Community Organization, Inc.
- Missouri Association of Farm Service Agency County Office Employees
- Mass Concentration (gravity anomalies on the Moon)
- Marine Safety Center Office Tracking System (US Coast Guard)
- Military Air-Transportable Satellite Communications Terminal
- Modular Approach to Software Construction Operation and Test (UK)
- Multicultural Advocates for Social Change on Tobacco (New Mexico)
- Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (IEEE Conference)
- Méthodes Algorithmiques, Simulation, Combinatoire et Optimisation pour les Telécommunications
- Madison Arcatao Sister City Project (Madison, WI and Arcatao, El Salvador)
- Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Subcommittee for Proteomics (molecular biology)
- Model Auto Slot Car Racing
- Melanoma and Skin Cancer Research Institute (University of Sydney; Australia)