Grants are awarded to partnership mathematics and science teachers in low achieving schools with corresponding professors in science, mathematics, and engineering departments at local colleges and universities.
What does MAST stand for?
MAST stands for Mathematics and Science Teacher (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAST
We have 109 other meanings of MAST in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Atmosphere Science and Technology
- Marine Science and Technology
- Marine Stramenopile (cell biology)
- Maritime Analysis Support Team (US Coast Guard)
- Maritime and Science Technology High School
- Maritime Archeology Survey Techniques
- Maritime Security and Strategic Toolkit (US FEMA)
- Maritime Studies (journal; Center for Maritime Research; Netherlands)
- Maryland Advanced Speakers Toastmasters
- Massachusetts Association of Science Teachers
- Maximum Allowable Stem Torque (ball valves)
- Mean Annual Soil Temperature
- Measures Affecting Services Trade (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)
- Media Arts, Science, and Technology
- Medical Anti-Shock Trousers
- Medical Augmentation Support Team
- Mediterranean Association of Sustainable Tourism
- Mega Ampere Spherical Tokamak (UK; nuclear fusion experiment)
- Membrane Applied Science and Technology Center (University of Colorado at Boulder and University of Cincinnati)
- Meteorological Automated Sensors and Transceiver
Samples in periodicals archive:
College policies and programs should place the education of mathematics and science teachers at the center of its mission.
For example, a teacher may be a third/fourth grade mathematics and science teacher, or a fifth/sixth grade language arts/civics teacher.