Larson will attend the Mathematical Olympiad Summer Program this month at the University of Nebraska, where a team will be selected for the International Mathematical Olympiad in Bremen, Germany, in July.
What does MOSP stand for?
MOSP stands for Mathematical Olympiad Summer Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOSP
We have 18 other meanings of MOSP in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Overlap Symmetry Orbital
- Mobile Services and Ontologies Workshop (annual conference)
- Mobile Services-Oriented Architectures and Ontologies
- Moderation Society (social campaign)
- Multimission Operations Systems Office (US NASA)
- Missouri Sex Offender Program
- Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People
- Mobile Social Networking Software (cell phones)
- Mail Order Software Plus (Datamann, Inc)
- Malformation of Sound Production
- Microsoft Online Services Partnership
- Mission Operations Support Plan (US NASA)
- Mladi v Odkrivanju Skupnih Poti
- Multi-mission Optronic Stabilized Payload
- MONICA (Monitoring of Trends and Determinants in Cardiovascular Disease) Optional Study of Physical Activity
- Multicast Open Shortest Path First
- Management Organisation Sales Product IT
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (India)
- Mobile Satellite Photometric Observatory (US NASA)
- Military Occupational Skill Qualification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The top 12 USAMO students are invited to attend the Mathematical Olympiad Summer Program (MOSP).