The additional paternity leave may be paid if taken during the mother's maternity pay period, with leave taken after this period being unpaid.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Maternity Pay Period
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Marketing Promotion Programme (India)
- Mass Privatization Program
- Massive Periretinal Proliferation
- Massively Parallel Platform
- Massively Parallel Processing/Processor
- Master of Public Policy
- Master/Maintainability Program Plan
- Material Processing Platform
- Material Processing Procedure
- Materials, Processes and Parts
- Maximizing Participation Project
- Maximum Plausible Position (negotiation strategy)
- Maximum Power Point
- Mechanical Polishing Planarization
- Mechanical Protection Plan (various companies)
- Medicaid Purchase Plan (Louisiana)
- Medical Physics Publishing
- Melanesian Progressive Party (Vanuatu)
- Member of Provincial Parliament (Canada; also MLA)
- Member Purchase Program (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the leave may be paid if taken during the mother's 39 week maternity pay period.
It can be confusing that since the maternity pay period has been extended to nine months it actually straddles both the ordinary and additional maternity leave periods.