Health and human service programs that would be reduced include the Child Care and Development Block Grant, the Community Services Block Grant, Head Start, the Maternal and Child Health Block Grant, and the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
What does MCHBG stand for?
MCHBG stands for Maternal and Child Health Block Grant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Monroe County Humane Association (Bloomington, IN)
- Mother and Child Health Aide
- Multiplex Capillary Heteroduplex Analysis (genetics)
- Maternal and Child Health Advisory Board
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- Medical Console Hand Book (US NASA)
- Monte Carlo Harmonic-Balance
- Medina County Home Builders Association (Ohio)
- Marion County Homeless Council (Florida, USA)
- Massachusetts Coalition for Healthy Communities
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration
- Michigan Collegiate Hockey Conference
- Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite Compound
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (calcium supplement)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- Monroe County History Center (Bloomington, IN)
- Montreal Canadiens Hockey Club (NHL hockey team)
- Mother and Child Health Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
States receive funding via the Maternal and Child Health Block Grant with the mandate to be a "point of accountability" for mothers and children.