Swig Equities is pleased to announce its participation in helping the non-profit organization, Materials for the Arts (MFTA), by donating gently-used furniture and other excess materials throughout their portfolio through a newly created furniture donation program, an ongoing program that is expected to provide additional furnishings in the coming weeks and months.
What does MFTA stand for?
MFTA stands for Materials for the Arts (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFTA
We have 22 other meanings of MFTA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple False Targets
- Multiple Familial Trichoepithelioma
- Multiple Fixed Tasking
- Multiple Frequency Tracker
- Multiprogramming with a Fixed number of Tasks
- My Favorite Things
- Maine Fire Training and Education (Eastern Maine Community College; Bangor, ME)
- Manufacture Francaise des Textiles d'Ameublement
- Marriage and Family Therapist Associate
- Master of Financial Technical Analysis
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc
- Multifunction Towed Array
- Mean Firm Transaction Arrival Rate
- Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System (Star Wars)
- Major Field Test in Business (educational testing)
- Metal for the Brain (Australian heavy metal festival)
- Motor Fuel Tax Bureau
- Multi Functional Training Brigade
- Music for the Blind (UK)
- Myanmar Foreign Trade Bank
Samples in periodicals archive:
They assist the American Cancer Society with its Daffodil Day, and they encourage members to donate reusable and recyclable goods and office equipment to Materials for the Arts, a joint program of the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs and the Department of Sanitation.