74 TA403 This textbook is intended for engineering students taking their first course in materials science and engineering.
What does MATSE stand for?
MATSE stands for Materials Science and Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MATSE
We have 1 other meaning of MATSE in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-America Trucking Show (Louisville, KY)
- Military Air Transport Service
- Mobile Automatic Telephone System
- Model Attainment Test System (environment)
- Montgomery Area Transit System (Montgomery, Alabama)
- More Able and Talented Students
- Multiparticipant Airbattle Training System
- Multiple Address Translation Services
- Multiple-Antenna Transmission System
- Muskegon Area Transit System
- Meeting on the Air Traffic System in Europe (Ministers' meeting; est. 1988)
- Movement in the Amazon for Tribal Subsistence and Economic Sustainability (Peru)
- Marine Aviation Training Support Group
- Major American Trade Show Organizers
- Massachusetts Association of Teachers of Speakers of Other Languages
- Marine Aircrew Training Systems Squadron (US DoD)
- Marine Aviation Training Support Squadron
- Mobile Aerial Target Support System
- Mobile At-Sea Sensor
- Material Symbol
Samples in periodicals archive:
10900 Euclid Ave, 506 White Building, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Cleveland, OH 44106-7204, 216/368-4221, Fax 216/368-3209 Key Professor: Robert Aikin, Associate Professor, Department of Materials Science and Engineering CENTRAL WASHINGTON UNIV.
The principal instructor for this course will be Professor David Roylance of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at MIT.