What does MQE stand for?
MQE stands for Materials Quality Engineer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MQE
We have 4 other meanings of MQE in our Acronym Attic
- Message Queue Control Word
- Measurement Quality Division
- Med-QUEST Division (Hawaii Department of Human Services)
- Message Queue Display (software)
- Multiple Queues with Duplication (algorithm)
- Multiplex Quantitative DNA Array
- Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd. (home building company)
- Kernel Modified Quadratic Discriminant Function (document analysis)
- Multichannel Quantum Defect Theory
- Managed Query Environment (Knowledge Management)
- Mathematics Qualifying Exam
- Minimum Quench Energy
- Molecular Quantum Electro-Dynamics
- Makaseb Qatar Equity Fund
- Macmillan Quality Environment Mark (cancer care; UK)
- Michigan Quarterly Econometric Model (economic forecasting model)
- Metastable-Quenched Electron Spectroscopy
- Mine and Quarry Engineering Services, Inc.
- Magnitogorsk (Russia)
- Maine Quality Forum (est. 2003)