The nonprofit Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts, BRING Recycling and St.
What does MECCA stand for?
MECCA stands for Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts (Eugene, Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MECCA
We have 17 other meanings of MECCA in our Acronym Attic
- Military Education Coordination Conference (now Military Education Coordination Council)
- Military Education Coordination Council
- Minimal Extra Corporeal Circuit
- Minimum Essential Communications Capability
- Ministry of Education and Culture (various organizations)
- Minnesota Educational Computing Corporation (educational software company)
- Mitsubishi Electric Credit Corporation (Japan)
- Mobile Expandable Container Configuration (shelter)
- Mountain Empire Community College
- Manitoba Excellence in Customer Contact Achievement (Award)
- Medical Education and Communication Company Alliance
- Minnesota Educational Computing Corporation
- Missile Environment Computer Control Analysis
- Model Evaluation Consortium for Climate Assessment
- Muslim Educational and Cultural Committee for Awareness
- Multimedia Education and Conferencing Collaboration over Automated Teller Machine Networks and Others (UK study)
- Means-Ends Conceptualization of the Components of Advertising Strategy
- Middle Earth Collectible Card Game
- Middle Eastern Culture Center in Japan
- Missouri Extension County Council Leadership Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outdated calendars, office paper that is used on one side, wallpaper, flooring samples, crayons and other stuff is gladly accepted by Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts in Eugene, Oregon, whose credo is "creativity is the solution to our garbage problem
Friday and runs through November at the Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts, 449 Willamette St.
Handmade dolls on display at MECCA The Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts, also known as MECCA, presents "Dolliscious," a group show of handmade dolls through April 30.
Collage exhibit touches on science The Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts presents "Museum of Awesome," a solo show by Marilyn Kent that is up through March, with an opening reception from 5:30 p.
Supplies provided by the Habitat for Humanity ReStore and the Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts.
The Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts will present its first-ever "Creation Day" on Friday, a free, family friendly event where participants can create their own gifts while also cutting down on waste generated from the packaging of store-bought items.
Gift-making event focuses on reuse The Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts will present a Creation Day event, free to families, as an alternative to Black Friday, the shopping day after Thanksgiving.