Materials Exchange Center opens new exhibit on Friday The Valiant Volunteer Variety Show opens with a reception from 5:30 p.
What does MEX stand for?
MEX stands for Materials Exchange (Recycling Council of British Columbia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MEX
We have 3 other meanings of MEX in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Electronic Warfare Technology
- Missile Electronic Warfare Technical Area (WSMR)
- Military Expeditionary Warfare Training with Allies
- Malaysian Estates Workers' Union
- Metal and Engineering Workers Union (Australia)
- Metal and Electrical Workers Union of South Africa
- Mitteleuropäische Winterzeit (German: middle European winter time)
- Magnetization Exchange
- Maintenance Experts (Australia)
- Mars Express (European Space Agency)
- Matlab Executable (programming)
- Mesopelagic Export Flux
- Mesopelagic Export Mooring
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico - Juarez International Airport (Airport Code)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Military Exchange
- Mobile Exploration System
- Model-Based Experimental Analysis
- Movimiento Estudiantil Xicano de Aztlan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outdated calendars, office paper that is used on one side, wallpaper, flooring samples, crayons and other stuff is gladly accepted by Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts in Eugene, Oregon, whose credo is "creativity is the solution to our garbage problem
Byline: The Register-Guard Tie-dyed works on display An exhibit of tie-dyed work by Jennifer Schomer is on display at the Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts, 449 Willamette St.
[Companies] are saving a lot of money and keeping materials out of landfills," says Mark Toussaint, assistant director of WasteCap, which maintains the New Hampshire Materials Exchange (NHME).