org; for ProMat, Carol Miller, Material Handling Industry of America, 8720 Red Oak Blvd.
What does MHIA stand for?
MHIA stands for Material Handling Industry of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHIA
We have 3 other meanings of MHIA in our Acronym Attic
- Minneapolis Heart Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Montreal Heart Institute (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Multi-Media Holdings, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Muslim Hands International (NGO)
- Open Society Mental Health Initiative
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Plastic Technology (Japan)
- Malaysian Health Informatics Association (Malaysia)
- Manufactured Homes Insurance Agency (Australia)
- Manufactured Housing Industry of Arizona
- Mental Health Impact Assessment
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air Conditioners Australia Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Maryland Horse Industry Board (Maryland Department of Agriculture)
- Mississippi Home Inspector Board (licesning board)
- Mitsubishi Industrias Pesadas do Brasil Ltda. (Portuguese: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. of Brazil; Brazil)
- Maine Health Information Center (now Onpoint Health Data; Manchester, ME)
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing)
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- Mental Health Information Centre (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help buyers find the specific products and services they need, ProMat organizes exhibits into industry-specific Solution Centers: * Manufacturing & Assembly Solutions Center * Fulfillment & Delivery Solutions Center * Information Technology Solutions Center * The Knowledge Center, including Educational Conference Show Floor Seminars The CEO of Material Handling Industry of America previews the upcoming Pro Mat 2013 show, taking place Jan.
Major players in the steel fabrication industry are expected to attend SteelFab 2012 Globally, material-handling equipment orders grew 18 per cent in 2010 and are projected to grow 12 per cent in 2011-12, according to the latest Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing Forecast by the Material Handling Industry of America.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The CEO of the Material Handling Industry of America (MHIA) outlines some of the educational and networking opportunities atMODEX2012.
com March 27-30 NA 2006, Cleveland, Material Handling Industry of America, (704) 676-1190 March 30-April 1 AEC Annual Meeting and Leadership Conference, Bonita Springs, Fla.
10-13 ProMat 2005, Chicago, Material Handling Industry of America,(704) 676-1190,www.