No exceptional or material adverse events have impacted on the group during the relevant period and overall the group's activities are continuing to increase.
What does MAE stand for?
MAE stands for Material Adverse Event
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAE
We have 145 other meanings of MAE in our Acronym Attic
- Maarten Altena Ensemble (Dutch musical group; est. 1980)
- Macintosh Application Environment (Apple)
- Magneto-Active Elastomer
- Major Accident Event (Occupational Health and Safety)
- Major Account Executive (Sprint)
- Massachusetts Association of Electrologists, Inc.
- Máster en Administración de Empresas
- Master of Applied Epidemiology
- Master of Arts in Economics (degree)
- Master of Arts in Education
- Mathematics in Engineering (various schools)
- Maximum Allowable Emissions
- Maximum Allowable Exposure
- Mazda Automoviles Espana (Spanish car company)
- Mean Absolute Error
- Mean Area of Effectiveness
- Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (various schools)
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical/Auxiliary Equipment
- Medium Altitude Endurance