He is currently opening for Matchbox 20 on the group's North American tour.
What does MB20 stand for?
MB20 stands for Matchbox 20 (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multi-Band Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Ultra Wideband
- Many-Body Symmetry-Adapted Perturbation Theory
- Model-Based User Interface Development Environment
- Multi-Band Ultra-Wideband
- Millions of Barrels per Day
- Willys-Overland or Ford 1/4-ton 4x4 truck (WWII Jeep)
- Megabits per Second
- Megabytes per Second
- Million Bits per Second (aka Megabits per Second)
- Menezo's B2 medium (In vitro fertilization)
- Mentoring Brother 2 Brother, Inc. (Cedar Hill, TX)
- Multiple 5 Bounds
- Mabelle B. Avery Middle School (Connecticut)
- MacBook Air (Apple notebook computer)
- Macroblock Address
- Main Battle Area
- Main-Belt Asteroid (astronomy)
- Maintenance Group Blocking Acknowledgement
- Make Busy Arrangements
- Malaysian Bengalee Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROB THOMAS Cradlesong (Atlantic) IF you weren't a Matchbox 20 fan, odds are that you first heard frontman Rob Thomas as the voice of global Santana hit Smooth.
Despite the actor singing a Matchbox 20 hit, Lohan shouted: "It's too late.
Mull Historical Society Us, Matchbox 20 More Than You Think You Are, Gary Numan Hybrid, Moloko Statues, Turin Brakes Ether Song, Ozzy Osbourne The Essential Ozzy Osbourne, Hootie & The Blowfish Hootie & The Blowfish, Various Artists Treasure Planet Soundtrack, Bonnie Tyler Heartstrings, Various Artists Jackass: The Movie Soundtrack, Peanutbutterwolf Badmeaningood, Meat Loaf The Best Of, The All American Rejects The All American Rejects
Jason: I'll be looking out for more success for Matchbox 20 but wouldn't be at all surprised to see the end of Destiny's Child.
He's furnished with a brace of songs from Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20, kicking off with the duet Maria (Shut Up And Kiss Me).