Gulati , Kiran Dahiya   Akanksha IVF Center, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Janak Puri, New Delhi, India  Department of General Surgery, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Janak Puri, New Delhi, India  Department of Biochemistry, Pt.
What does MCDH stand for?
MCDH stands for Mata Chanan Devi Hospital (est. 1968; New Delhi, India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCDH
We have 4 other meanings of MCDH in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Cause of Death Files
- Murari Chand Debate Federation (Bangladesh)
- Multi-Configuration Dirac-Fock-Extended Average Level
- Multi-Configuration Dirac-Fock Optimum Level
- Massachusetts Community Development Finance Corporation (Boston, MA)
- Maryborough Castlemaine District Football League (Australia)
- Maidu Cultural and Development Group (California; est. 1995)
- Medical Center Dental Group (Houston, TX)
- Mason County Disc Golf Club (Washington)
- Ministry of Community Development, Gender and Children
- McHenry County Department of Health (Illinois)
- Medical City Dallas Hospital (Dallas, TX)
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital (California)
- Monmouth County Department of Health
- Commission of Deaf, Deafblind and Hard of Hearing Minnesotans
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Missouri Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Jefferson City, MO)
- Ma Chan Duen Hey Memorial College (Taiwan)
- Mesa County Department of Human Services (Colorado)
- Milwaukee County Department of Human Services (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other hospitals that M AIL T ODAY contacted to expose efforts to under- report dengue cases are Bansal Hospital in New Friends Colony, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Max Healthcare at Saket, Max Healthcare at Patparganj, hospitals belonging to the Fortis Group, Jeewan Anmol Hospital, Swami Dayanand Hospital, Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital and Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Hospital.
She underwent treatment at the Mata Chanan Devi hospital in West Delhi and later at the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya hospital.