What does MHA stand for?
MHA stands for Masters of Healthcare Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHA
We have 231 other meanings of MHA in our Acronym Attic
- Major Headquarters Activities (US DoD)
- Malaysia Hockey Association
- Malaysian Highway Authority
- Man-Hour Accounting
- Managed Healthcare Associates (Florham Park, NJ)
- Manchester Health Academy (UK)
- Maritime History Archive (Memorial University of Newfoundland; Canada)
- Maryland Housing Authority
- Masonry Heater Association
- Masters of Health Administration
- Masters of Historical Administration
- Masthead Amplifier
- Maximum Hypothetical Accident
- May-Hegglin Anomaly
- McDonough Holland & Allen (attorneys)
- Medal for Humane Action
- Member of the House of Assembly (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Memorial Hospitals Association (Modesto, CA)
- Memphis Housing Authority (Memphis, TN)
- Mental Health Advocate