Dr (Col) Harikrishnan attained his graduate degree from Maulana Azad Medical College and obtained his Master of Surgery degree, from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), two of the most premier medical institutions in India.
What does MCH stand for?
MCH stands for Master of Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCH
We have 148 other meanings of MCH in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Channel Gradient Valve
- Millimeter Wave Contrast Guidance Weapon
- Master Cleaners Guild of Western Australia
- Machine Check Handler
- Malicious Call Hold
- Management Center Handwerk (Germany)
- Marlette Community Hospital (Michigan)
- Maserati Club Holland (automobile club; Netherlands)
- Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gangadhar has a Master of Surgery degree while Gurivi Reddy has completed MBBS.
Bhatt earned a Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology, a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree all from the University of Bombay.
Vorstman is a diplomat of the American College of Surgeons and has been awarded with the highly regarded Master of Surgery diploma as a direct result of his original and pioneering research conducted on Urinary Bladder Reinnervation.
Yalla was born in India and graduated from Andhra University with MB;BS and Master of Surgery degrees.