What does M.S.Met. stand for?
M.S.Met. stands for Master of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of M.S.Met.
- Merriam Webster Dictionary
- Multi-Look Weighted Subspace Fitting
- Mid-West Tool Collectors Association
- Missile - Experimental
- Montreal Exchange (Canada)
- High Mudflow Hazard Area (FEMA)
- Master of Arts in Ministry
- Master of Engineering in Industrial Automation and Power Electronics
- Master Hypnotist (certification)
- Master of Materials Engineering
- Master of Science in Metallurgy
- Master of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
- Master of Science in Materials Engineering
- Master of Science (degree)
- Master of Technology
- Machine Alteration
- Manual or Automatic
- Matter/Antimatter Reaction Assembly (Star Trek)
- Matter/Antimatter Reaction Chamber (Star Trek)
- Mach/Airspeed Indicator