He has a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in chemical engineering from the University of Massachusetts and the Pennsylvania State University, respectively, and he has completed the Advanced Executive Program at Northwestern University's Kellogg School.
What does MSCHE stand for?
MSCHE stands for Master of Science In Chemical Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSCHE
- Morgan Stanley Capital Group (commodities)
- Morgan Stanley Commodities Group
- Multi-Service Control Gateway (computer processing)
- Morgan Stanley Capital Group Inc
- Memorial Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Michigan Society of Clinical Hypnosis (American Society of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Morning Sun Center of Hope (China)
- Mouse Spinal Cord Homogenate (biology)
- Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education (Philadelphia, PA)
- Maritime Security Centre-Horn of Africa (EU)
- Military Sealift Command Headquarters
- Memphis Shelby County Humane Society (est. 1933; Tennessee)
- Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society
- Margaret Sanger Center International (Planned Parenthood)
- Master of Natural Science
- Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
- Metals Service Center Institute
- Microsat Systems Canada Inc. (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stern received a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering in 1953 and a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering in 1954, both from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).