She holds a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from Harvard University, and a Master of Public Policy degree, with an emphasis in real estate and land use economics, from the University of California, Berkeley.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Master of Public Policy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Mara Peoples Party (Burma)
- Marijuana Policy Project
- Maritime Power Projection
- Marked Point Process
- Marketing Plan Pro
- Marketing Promotion Programme (India)
- Mass Privatization Program
- Massive Periretinal Proliferation
- Massively Parallel Platform
- Massively Parallel Processing/Processor
- Master/Maintainability Program Plan
- Material Processing Platform
- Material Processing Procedure
- Materials, Processes and Parts
- Maternity Pay Period
- Maximizing Participation Project
- Maximum Plausible Position (negotiation strategy)
- Maximum Power Point
- Mechanical Polishing Planarization
- Mechanical Protection Plan (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arab world has long suffered from the brain drain phenomenon which has deprived the region from qualified individuals, dramatically hampering development efforts across its countries, said Janine Al Tal, Director of Knowledge and Education, Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation Saleh Abu Kamel, a recipient of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fellowship who will proceed with his Master of Public Policy at Harvard, said the scholarships have offered Arab youth an unprecedented opportunity to pursue higher education at the most prestigious universities in the world.
He received his Master of Public Policy degree from Harvard University's John F Kennedy School of Government in 1981.