AGU also offers the master of contract management and the master of project management.
What does MPRM stand for?
MPRM stands for Master of Project Management (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPRM
We have 2 other meanings of MPRM in our Acronym Attic
- Mammography Program Reporting and Information System
- Media Player Remote Interfacing Specification
- Military Personnel Record Jacket (Army)
- Massively Parallel Richardson-Lucy (mathematical algorithm)
- Master of Public Relations (degree; Australia)
- Master Parts Reference List
- Mechanical Properties Research Laboratory (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA)
- Multi-Purpose Rotary Launcher (US Air Force)
- Madhya Pradesh Rural Livelihood Project (Madhya Pradesh, India)
- Madhya Pradesh Rural Livelihoods Programme (India; Ministry of Rural Development; UK)
- Medical Policy Reference Manual
- Meteorological Processor for Regulatory Models
- Mobile Payment Reference Model
- Mono-Poly Resolving Medium (biochemistry)
- Modified Packet Reservation Multiple Access (protocol)
- Magnocellular Portion of the Red Nucleus (physiology)
- Meter Point Reference Number (UK utilities)
- Michigan Public Radio Network
- Middle Peninsula Referral Network (est. 2000; Virginia)
- Multi-Hop Packet Radio Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu) Degree offered: Master of Project Management Cost of credit: $61-$435