O'Hara has a master of Marketing Research degree from the University of Georgia and a bachelor of business administration in marketing from the University of North Texas.
What does MMR stand for?
MMR stands for Master of Marketing Research (University of Georgia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMR
We have 226 other meanings of MMR in our Acronym Attic
- Management Milestone Record
- Manpower Mobilization Request
- Marble Mountain Ranch (Somes Bar, CA)
- Marc's Modified Ringer's (laboratory solution)
- Marine Mammal Regulations (Federal Fisheries Act; Canada)
- Mask-Mounted Regulator (respirator system)
- Mass Market Retailers
- Mass Miniature Radiography
- Massachusetts Military Reservation
- Master Model Railroader (NMRA)
- Master-Master Replication (databases)
- Match Making Rating (gaming)
- Material Master Records
- Maternal Mortality Rate
- Maximum Medical Recovery (Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, RSO 1998, Canada)
- Mazda Motor Russia
- Me Meo de Risa (Spanish hash tag)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Mediabase Music Research
- Medical Magnetic Resonance (imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also a graduate of the Master of Marketing Research program at the University of Georgia.