Loyola University Chicago's School of Law will partner with Concord Law School to offer its Master of Jurisprudence (MJ) in Health Law degree online beginning May 2008.
What does MJ stand for?
MJ stands for Master of Jurisprudence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJ
We have 26 other meanings of MJ in our Acronym Attic
- Mango Juice
- Manitoba Judgments
- Mara Jade (Star Wars character)
- Mark Jindrak (wrestler)
- Mark Joyner (internet marketing)
- Mary Jane (Watson/Watson-Parker; Spiderman character)
- Mary-Jane (slang for marijuana)
- Master in Journalism
- Master Jack (slang for Master Corporal, Canadian Forces)