The firm will also provide support and sponsorship for a one-year Master of Engineering degree course in Computer Science.
What does MENG stand for?
MENG stands for Master of Engineering Degree
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MENG
- Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death (Coppell, TX Christian support group)
- Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta
- Multimedia Enhancement Network Device
- Mission Elements Needs Statement
- Mauritius Epidemiology Network on Drug Use (data collection and sharing)
- Ministère de l'Éducation Nationale, de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche (French: Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research)
- Ministère de l'Éducation Nationale, de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche et de l'Insertion Professionnelle (French: Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research and Professional Insertion)
- Municipal Excellence Network (Canada)
- Maintenance Engineering Exchange Program
- Marketing Executives Networking Group
- Mobil Exploration Norway Inc. (energy industry)
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasias Type I
- Middle East Network Information Center (University of Texas at Austin)
- Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi (Islamic scholar)
- Marc En Lex Photography En Design (The Netherlands)
- Middle East Network Library
- Middle East Newsline
- Master of Engineering Management (degree program)
- Multimedia, Education and Narrative Organisation (UK)
- Middle East Network Operators Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having completed his master of engineering degree in civil engineering, Alex will start work with Newcastle-based Mott MacDonald as a graduate engineer in September.
DUAL DEGREES TSU has introduced master of engineering degrees in mechanical and civil engineering which allow qualified students who commit to the program as freshmen to earn a bachelor of science and master of engineering simultaneously.