What does MEHP stand for?
MEHP stands for Master of Education in the Health Professions (Johns Hopkins University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEHP
We have 7 other meanings of MEHP in our Acronym Attic
- Media and Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Metro Edmonton Health Industry Association (Canada)
- Minority Ethnic Health Inclusion Project (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Municipal Employees Health Insurance Plan
- Mitsubishi Electric Hong Kong Group Ltd.
- Myanmar Economic Holdings, Ltd.
- Meaningful, Emotional, Humanistic, Mathematical Experience (Eipiphiny Society)
- Mental Retardation, Epileptic Seizures, Hypogonadism and Hypogenitalism, Microcephaly, and Obesity
- Meridian Holdings
- Marine Ecosystem Health Program (now SeaDoc Society; University of California-Davis)
- Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (CDC anti-bioterrorism draft law)
- Margaret E. Heggan Public Library (Hurffzille, NJ)
- Monomethyl Ether of Hydroquinone
- Mission for Establishment of Human Rights (California)
- Marine Environmental High Risk Areas (UK)
- Mid-Atlantic Environmental Hygiene Resource Center
- Modern European History Research Centre (UK)
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development (Korea)
- Milton and Ethel Harris Research Initiative (York University; Canada)