He also received a master of education degree from the University of Alberta, Edmonton, in 1990.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Master of Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Engineering Directive
- Maison de l'Economie Développement
- Male Erectile Dysfunction
- Manhattan Engineer District (Manhattan Project)
- Manipulative Electronic Deception
- Manufacturing Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Marine Emergency Duties (Canada)
- Marine Engine Driver
- Marine Equipment Directive (EU; also seen as MarED)
- Maritime Exercise Directive
- Mean Effective Dose
- Median (linguistics)
- Median Edge Detector
- Medical Electronics and Device Technology Center (Taiwan, ROC; part of Industrial Technology Research Institute)
- Medical Payments
- Medinah, Saudi Arabia - Madinah-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz (Airport Code)
- Mediterranean Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hawkins holds a Master of Education degree from Campbell University, North Carolina and a Master of Science degree in Administration from Central Michigan University.
He subsequently completed a Master of Education degree in 1970 and came on active duty in August of that year as a first lieutenant in the Transportation Corps.