EFriday, November 2, 2012 Games Movies MovMovMovMovovovovovovovovovovvieiesiesiesiesiesiesiesesess Assassin's Creed III is a true epic48 The Master of disaster 51 ThThTheTheTheTheTheThee Master of disaster 51 ConontestMUSIC Contest Movies Win tickets to Yashhin live 45 Win tickets to Yashin live 45 GIGS DVDS What's on RICHARD Guide to gigs across Scotland 54 HAMMOND REVIEWS screwed on drive> See Page 12 ALPINA Ed family hatchback motoring to a new level Putting a on
What does MOD stand for?
MOD stands for Master of Disaster
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOD
We have 171 other meanings of MOD in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturers Operations Division
- Maps on Demand (US EPA EnviroMapper)
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- Marine Operations Division
- Maritime Operations Division (Australia)
- Market Overview Document (marketing)
- MARS Operating Directive
- Mask of Destiny (Lego Bionicle fan site)
- Massachusetts Office on Disability
- Master of Diguise (Nintendo Developers' System game)
- Master's of Destruction (gaming clan)
- Masters of Deception (hacker group)
- Masters of Defense (US Cutlery company)
- Maximum Operating Depth
- Maximum Overall Diameter (small lamps specification)
- Mayor's Office on Disability (San Francisco, CA)
- Mean Optical Density
- Medical Officer of the Day
- Memorandum Obligation Document
- Memorandum of Decision
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seisi, who prefers to sit on his hands while chaos reigns down around him is in the position he is historically most comfortable with: a master of disaster who presides over chaos and confusion while serving his own interests and those of his handlers in Khartoum.
He was known variously as: The King of Sting, The Master of Disaster, The Dancing Destroyer, and my all-time favourite, The Count of Monte Fisto.
Meanwhile fiendish Dr Schadenfreude (Eddie Izzard), "the master of disaster, the chief of grief", is trying to steal Igor's creation.
John Hiatt: Master of Disaster (New West Records NW6076) John Hiatt has made a number of excellent recordings, most notably the great trilogy of Bring the Family, Slow Turning, and Stolen Moments, three consecutive masterpieces that in retrospect seem to have worn the poor guy out.
Master of Disaster combined sci-fi with nature -Irwin allen who dreamed up Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea had a gift for big, splashy productions.