He has a Master of Corporate Real Estate professional designation from CoreNet Global He earned an M.
What does MCR stand for?
MCR stands for Master of Corporate Real Estate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCR
We have 293 other meanings of MCR in our Acronym Attic
- Marcellin College Randwick (Randwick NSW, Australia)
- Maricopa County Recorder (Arizona newspaper)
- Marketing and Corporate Relations (South Africa)
- Master Change Record
- Master Change Request
- Master Control Record System
- Master Control Relay
- Master Control Room
- Master Control Routine
- Master of Clinical Research
- Masters of Corporate Real Estate
- Matchless Crowd Racing (cars)
- Material Change Request
- Material Condition Review
- Material Conformance Report
- Material Cost Reduction (various companies)
- Materials Control Requirement
- MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) Compiler Runtime (MathWorks, Inc.)
- MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) Component Runtime (MathWorks, Inc.)
- Maximum Continuous Rating
Samples in periodicals archive:
senior vicepresident of member services, received the master of corporate real estate (MCR) designation.
A graduate of Virginia State University where she earned a BS degree in business administration with concentrations in IT and real estate, she holds the Master of Corporate Real Estate designation from CoreNet where she develops and teaches at seminars created in partnership with some of the thought leaders in the industry.