edu Programs Offered: The Master of Agribusiness (MM) program at K-State is an award-winning master's degree designed for food and agribusiness professionals offered through a combination of distance and on-campus sessions.
What does MAB stand for?
MAB stands for Master of Agribusiness
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAB
We have 178 other meanings of MAB in our Acronym Attic
- Major Activity Budget
- Malaysian Association for the Blind
- Man and Biosphere (UNESCO)
- Man and the Biosphere Programme
- Managing Assaultive Behavior (nursing certification)
- Marine Advisory Board
- Marine Air Base (US Navy)
- Marine Amphibious Brigade
- Mark After Break (DMX 512 protocol term)
- Master Address Book (Lotus Notes / Domino)
- Material Advisory Board (National Research Council, Washington, DC)
- Maximum Allowable Biomass (fish farming)
- Maximum Allowable Burp
- Maximum Assignable Bandwidth
- Medicaid Advisory Board (Vermont)
- Medical Ambulance Bus (Sartin Services, Inc.)
- Medical Association of Billers (est. 1995; Las Vegas, NV)
- Memory Address Bus
- Mesenchymoangioblasts (cells)
- Meters Above Bottom (oceanography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu Programs Offered: The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program at K-State is an internet-based master's degree designed for food and agribusiness professionals.
The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) is an industry-centered, distance-education degree program focused on the food and agribusiness industries that is delivered executive style to working professionals.
To meet the growing demand and adapt to the changing technologies, Kansas State University introduced the innovative and award-winning Master of Agribusiness (MAB) distance program in 1998.
edu Master's Specialization: Non-Thesis Program; Master of Agribusiness Management; Thesis Program; Master of Science in Agriculture with a concentration in Agricultural Economics OAKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY Location: Stillwater, OK Contact Name/Title: Dr.
edu Master's Specialization: Non-Thesis Program; Master of Agribusiness Management; Thesis Program; Master of Science in Agriculture with a concentration in Agricultural Economics PURDUE UNIVERSITY Location: West Lafayette, IN Contact Name/Title: Luanna DeMay, Program Manager Contact Phone: 765/494-4270 Contact E-mail: luanna@purdue.
edu /mab / Master's Specialization: Master of Agribusiness TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY Location: Lubbock, Texas Contact Name/Title: Dr.