Following Casey's death, members of the Nashville Chapter, joined together with the Big 4 accounting firms and the University of Tennessee in establishing a scholarship in her honor to the university's Master of Accountancy program.
What does MAc stand for?
MAc stands for Master of Accountancy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAc
We have 1134 other meanings of MAc in our Acronym Attic
- Marketing Association of Columbia (Columbia University; New York)
- Martial Arts Club (various organizations)
- Marubeni America Corporation (Marubeni Corporation)
- Mary Andrews College (Australia)
- Maryland Athletic Club
- Masonry Advisory Council
- Mass Accelerator Cannon (gaming, Halo weaponry)
- Mass Attenuation Coefficient
- Massachusetts Animal Coalition
- Master Addictions Counselor
- Master of Art Conservation
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Material Accountability and Control
- Material Accounting Center
- Material Accumulation Costing
- Material Adverse Change
- Materiel Acquisition Command
- Mathematics and Computation (MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab project)
- Maximum Acceptable Concentration
- Maximum Adjacent Cut (locksmithing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having gained a Master of Accountancy degree from the University of Economics in Varna, Iliya began his career as an accountant in industry and became a manager in a financial consulting firm before taking on his present role at Primorska.
After Raig graduates in May 2006, she plans to earn a Master of Accountancy degree and work at a public accounting firm.
Noting that CPA firms are going to traditional accounting programs less often to recruit new staff, Elliott says that of the people his firm now hires, less than 20% come directly from traditional bachelor's or master of accountancy programs.
Mindi Wallace, the 2004 Scholarship Day recipient and graduate of Wright State University, recently earned a Master of Accountancy degree from The Ohio State University.