Following Casey's death, members of the Nashville Chapter, joined together with the Big 4 accounting firms and the University of Tennessee in establishing a scholarship in her honor to the university's Master of Accountancy program.
What does MACC stand for?
MACC stands for Master of Accountancy
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MACC
We have 214 other meanings of MACC in our Acronym Attic
- Management & Communications Consultancy (Japan)
- Management and Administration Control Center (Sprint)
- Manston Airport Consultative Committee (United Kingdom)
- Marginal Abatement Cost Curve
- Marinette Area Chamber of Commerce (Wisconsin)
- Maritime Coordination Center
- Marketing and Communications Committee (various organizations)
- Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission
- Maryland Association of Community Colleges (also seen as MDACC)
- Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling (various schools)
- Matteson Area Chamber of Commerce (Illinois)
- Maximum Allowable Construction Cost
- Maxwell Area Community Center (Iowa)
- Medicine and Critical Care (various organizations)
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce (Atlanta, GA)
- Metro Atlanta Coaster Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Metro Atlanta Cycling Club (Atlanta, GA)
- Metropolitan Area Communications Commission (Oregon)
- Metropolitan Association of Contemplative Communities (New York state)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having gained a Master of Accountancy degree from the University of Economics in Varna, Iliya began his career as an accountant in industry and became a manager in a financial consulting firm before taking on his present role at Primorska.
After Raig graduates in May 2006, she plans to earn a Master of Accountancy degree and work at a public accounting firm.
Noting that CPA firms are going to traditional accounting programs less often to recruit new staff, Elliott says that of the people his firm now hires, less than 20% come directly from traditional bachelor's or master of accountancy programs.
Mindi Wallace, the 2004 Scholarship Day recipient and graduate of Wright State University, recently earned a Master of Accountancy degree from The Ohio State University.