What does MQFI stand for?
MQFI stands for Master in Quantitative Finance and Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Michigan Quarterly Econometric Model (economic forecasting model)
- Metastable-Quenched Electron Spectroscopy
- Mine and Quarry Engineering Services, Inc.
- Magnitogorsk (Russia)
- Maine Quality Forum (est. 2003)
- Master Question File (test study aid)
- Maximum Quantity Frequency (alcoholism; neuropsychology)
- Mobile Quarantine Facility (NASA)
- Musculus Quadriceps Femoris
- Medicare Qualified Federal Employee
- Metric Quad Flat Package
- Metric Quad Flat Package with Heat sink
- Metric Quad Flat Package with Heat spreader
- Manchester Queen Futon Set (Serta Futons)
- Macromedia Qualified Flash User
- Medium Quantity Generator
- Movement for Quality in Government (Israel)
- Medicare Qualified Government Employment
- Mary Queen of Heaven (parish)
- Mettrick Quarter Horses (ranch; Riverside, CA)