What does MHEM stand for?
MHEM stands for Master in Health Economics and Management (University of Lausanne; Switzerland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHEM
We have 2 other meanings of MHEM in our Acronym Attic
- Multimedia Hypermedia Experts Group (IEEE)
- Manufactured Housing Educational Institute
- Maryland Healthcare Education Institute
- Mental Health Education Initiative (Vermont)
- Mental Health Enhancement Initiative (US VA)
- Membrane-Bound Hen Egg Lysozyme (immunology)
- Midland Handling Equipment Ltd. (Leicester, England, UK)
- Molecular Hydrogen Emission Line
- Morgan Hill Educational Leaders Association (California)
- Mental Health Executive Leadership Program (Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH)
- Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing (Material Handling Industry of America)
- Mickey Hayden Equine Management (Laguna Hills, CA)
- Military Helicopter Manager
- Metamorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Malawi Health Equity Network (Lilongwe, Malawi)
- Mental Health Employment Network
- Military Home Educators Network (Oahu, HI)
- Mechanized Harvesting Equipment Operator (Ontario Forestry Safe Workplace Association; Canada)
- Mennonite Historians of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Meat Hygiene Enforcement Report